Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
Grab our new course by Dr. MEETU BHAWNANI
31 Aug 2017
We introduce you our new course " OLYMPIAD COURSE OF BIOLOGY FOR CLASS 10th" which is designed by our most famous and experienced faculty of Foundation known as MB mam (Dr. Meetu Bhawnani). She is expert and highly experinced faculty of Biology. She is having an experience for almost 3 years in teaching. She intends to make a difference by utilizing new teaching standards and techniques.
This course is designed and prepared according for those students who wants to score high and good marks in their NTSE and various olympiad course.
For more details, go to: https://goo.gl/dSrgUs
Rush now...........get your new course here!!
26 Jul 2017
Hello dear students,
Etoosindia introduces a new course named as "Olympiad course of Biology for class 9th by MB mam". She aims to provide you best and good quality content. She is well known by many students and have an experience of more than 3 years in teaching.
MB Mam has ellaborated and explained the course in very elucidating and more easy manner so that you can get the way to crack your competitive exams. This course is best for those who target to get high marks in various olympiads like NTSE, KVPY
To score high and buy her course go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/foundation/all/500006/n/detail.do
Important dates of examinations (2017)
13 Apr 2017
- JEE MAIN EXAM DATE– 2nd April 32017
- JEE MAIN RESULT DATE- 27th April 2017
- JEE ADVANCED DATE – 21st May 2017
- JEE ADVANCED RESULT DATE - 11th June, 2017
- NEET EXAM DATE- 7 May 2017
- NEET RESULT DATE- 8 June 2017
- CBSE CLASS 10th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 10th April
- CBSE CLASS 12th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 29th April
- CBSE CLASS 10th RESULT- 30th May 2017
- CBSE CLASS 12th RESULT- 21st May 2017
ETOOSINDIA LAUNCHED NEW FACULTY
01 Apr 2017
Etoosindia has a pool of talent that is employed to nurture the budding talent of the country. The organization is dedicated towards providing online education to the aspiring engineering and medical students and aims to offer education in various other fields in the times to come to prepare students for different competitive examinations.
Mr. Manoj Chauhan is the latest to join at Etoosindia for Foundation section. He is well known for his success stories and very famous facuty of Mathematics.
For more detials go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/foundation/all/500008/n/detail.do
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnani Olympiad course of Biology for class 10th by MB Mam
- Mathematics Manoj Chauhan Foundation Number systems for class 9th by MC Sir
- Mathematics Manoj Chauhan Foundation Polynomial for class 9th by MC Sir
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnani Olympiad course of Biology for class 9th by MB Mam OT DEMO COURSE
show how you would connect three resistors each of resistance 6 ohm ; so that the combination has a resistance of (a) 9 ohm (b) 4 ohmFoundation, Physics, Class 10
- A piece of conductor having resistance 20 ohm is stretched twice of its original length without changing its voume calculate its new resistance and resistivity
Foundation, Physics, Class 10
- ★★★★★ Sabir Husain i am uneable to understand because it is hindi but i am from telugu Foundation Physics for Class 9th and 10th by SH Sir
- ★★★★★ Sabir Husain Etoos is cool and nice coaching with such a dynamic faculty like SH Sir. Foundation Physics for Class 9th and 10th by SH Sir
- ★★★★★ Sabir Husain very nice for foundation prearation....i realy recommend this course before studying from any other faculty one time u should study this Foundation Physics for Class 9th and 10th by SH Sir