CBSE Class 12th Exam Date Sheet Released
CBSE has announced the CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2020 for session 2019-20. This year's exam will begin from 15 February 2020 and the last paper will be conducted on 30th March 2020. Students can check the official CBSE website to download the time table and prepare accordingly for exams. Check complete details about the Class 12 board exam date sheet 2020 or time table here, also get a link of board exam study material. Now that CBSE class 12 time table has been released, so that the candidates can make their Study time table accordingly.
This year, CBSE has announced big changes in the Board Exam question paper pattern. The question paper will be objective type. According to Expert this type of pattern help to develop analytical skills and reasoning abilities. Want to know more about the pattern, Please visit for CBSE Board Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2020 Science Stream
Before Download the Exam date Sheet, let’s have an overview of CBSE Board Exam Detail which help you remembering you exam date.
|Exam Name||CBSE Class 10 Exam 2020|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Start Date||February 15, 2020|
|Exam End Date||March 30, 2020|
|Category||CBSE 12 Board Date Sheet|
How to Download CBSE 12 date sheet 2020?
Candidate can follow the below Step to Download the CBSE class 12 time table in Pdf.
- Step: Visit the official Website of the CBSE Board Exam: cbse.nic.in
- Step: Click on the latest Notification on Right Side of Home Page.
- Step: Your CBSE 10th exam time table 2020 will appear in the pdf format
- Step: Take a Printout of the CBSE Date Sheet for future reference.
CBSE 12 Board Exam Preparation Tips by Expert
Students can Score above 95 marks in CBSE Class 12 Board Exam by following this Exam Strategy and Tips by Experts.
- First of all, Fix you Timetable and Follow it Strictly, All Subjects are important so equally focus on all your Subjects.
- Set your daily target and work hard to achieve that. You must fix a specific portion of subjects to be studied each day. Try to complete your daily target by the end of the day and set next day targets.
- Solve the Previous year Question paper with the help you to understand the exam pattern and question type. Here download the CBSE previous year Question Paper with Answer key in pdf and Practices them for better Exam preparation.
- Make Short notes and revise on a daily basis, which helps you to remember the Concept and logics on Exam time.
Watch the last Min. Board Exam Preparation Tips by Expert.
Have a Positive attitude and remember always YOU CAN DO IT!
Good luck with your Board Exam, All the Best!