Study Hacks To Crack JEE 2022
If you are dreaming to be a successful engineer by studying in one of the best engineering colleges of the country like the IIT and the NIT then you need to clear the IIT JEE exam. As you are already aware of the tough competition then you should have with you the ideal IIT JEE 2022 Main and Advanced Study Plan. Your strategies towards your goal play a vital role in your success, and hence you should make sure that you develop the best strategies for your JEE exam preparation. To assist you with the most appropriate study plan here we have for you the best STUDY HACKS TO HELP CRACK IIT-JEE. Let’s have a look.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- 10 Most Common Mistakes You Should Avoid In JEE Advanced Preparation
- Jee 2022- Prepare For Jee Main and Advanced 2022-23 Without Coaching
- More Time to Prepare Yourself with Best Strategies
- How to do Self-Study?
- As you begin with your JEE preparation, the most challenging task is to develop the habit of studying daily. It’s challenging for you to sit for long hours straight. Hence in the initial days of your preparation break your study hours in intervals. Like you should sit to study for 30 minutes as you begin, then gradually you should start increasing this duration e.g., from 30 minutes to 40 minutes, from 40 minutes to 50 minutes and so on.
- You should understand that you have to pay equal focus on all three subjects, namely physics, chemistry, and math. The right way to do this is with the help of a timetable. Make a suitable timetable where you put an equal amount of study hours to all the subjects. One of the most prominent Study Hacks To Crack JEE 2022 is opting for a timetable. Once you are done setting your timetable, make sure you develop the habit of following it. You have to maintain a proper study routine to complete the entire syllabus on time.
- You should understand the topics instead of cramming them. Until and unless you don’t understand you won’t be able to score well. Students often try mugging up the content, this concept is totally wrong. Enhance increase your analytical skills by understanding the examples given in the topic and also solve the practice papers. Conceptual learning is the only way to keep the topics in your mind for a longer duration. All three subjects of the JEE exam are independent of cramming.
- Invest some extra time on the topics that have a higher weightage,Read: JEE Main Chapter Wise Weightage 2021 - Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics but this doesn’t mean that you completely ignore the low weightage question. Your target should be completing the entire syllabus. It is just that, the number of questions is more from the higher weightage topics; hence these topics require some extra amount of time.
- You need to choose the right coaching for your preparation. Attaining the support of the best faculty is very important if you are preparing for the JEE exam. There are various coaching institutes that offer online education as well. We at Etoosindia have the best-curated course to assist the students in touching the heights of success. You can get the Super Saver Course of Etoosindia. This course is drafted with the aim of helping all the students multiplying their scores in the JEE exam. The pool of best Kota faculties has launched this course. There will be online regular classes. It is totally the choice of the students to opt for online lectures or classroom mode. To test the preparation strategy you can give the online test, and after the completion of the test, you will get a Complete Test Analysis & Report which indeed will help you in detecting your leads and flaws. You will also get a chance to interact with the faculty. Hence if you are going to appear for IIT JEE 2022 then you should definitely choose this course.
- Develop the habit of making short notes while you are studying a topic, these while help you a lot during the time of revision. You have to keep practicing, appear for the Online Mock Test. Keep solving topic-wise question papers and subject-wise question papers. You should not waste your time on social media. If you want to take a break you can have a nap, walk, or play your favorite sport. Screen time will affect your eyesight, and these are good for nothing.
Hope these tips will help you in JEE 2022 Main and Advanced...
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Best Tips to Crack JEE Advanced 2021 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- How to Prepare For IIT JEE Main and Advanced?
- How to Prepare Chemistry for IIT JEE Main and Advanced?