Best Books for NEET Preparation 2022 Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.
~ Malala Yousafzai
Many of you have been nurturing the childhood dream of wearing a stethoscope and white coat like your uncle. In India becoming a doctor need a crucial step, such candidates need to qualify NEET. It is conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, and Ayush courses in top medical colleges. The test was developed and proposed in 2012 by CBSE. The exam took over AIPMT and other medical entrance tests. A recent statement by Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan announced the supremacy of NEET 2022 again. He announced scrapping off AIIMS and JIPMER like pre-medical exams too.
It is one of the largest and toughest exams to crack in India. Aspirants require to do smart work with lots of hard work. Reference books are a very important asset for them. Best books for NEET 2022 are the most relevant source to learn from in a bunch of study materials.
Important Dates for NEET 2022
|NEET 2022 Application Form Release Date||To Be Notified|
|Last date for NEET 2022 Application Submission||To Be Notified|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To Be Notified|
|NEET Admit Card Release||To Be Notified|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Release of final official Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|NEET 2022 Result||To Be Notified|
Which books are best for Neet 2022 Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
NEET 2022 will be organized on 3rd week of May, therefore, you should have the best reference books for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany+ Zoology) at hand.
NEET Syllabus 2022 was prepared in agreement with the various state board syllabus. It contains topics from class 11th & 12th. So, NCERT textbooks of the respective classes are fundamental to your preparation.
For an extensive exam like NEET, the right guidance is very important. There are some books most recommended by the Medical Council of India (MCI). So, what are the best books for NEET preparation and how should you select the right reference book?
- It must clear the fundamentals
- It is explanatory that strengthen concepts and give good practice on the allied questions
- It aids in forming strategies to solve questions with the least time.
What are the best books for Physics
Physics includes many concepts and numerical problems based on them, therefore, NEET Physics is the most challenging part for medical aspirants. It requires most efforts. The section has 45 questions of Physics carrying 180 marks. NEET preparation books for Physics gives-
- Integrating the conceptual knowledge in solving questions/problems
- Tips and tricks on solving numerical problems that will help in reducing time and improving accuracy.
Below are the best reference books for NEET 2022 Physics which covers 19 units of the syllabus.
- NCERT Physics Class XI & Class XII
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Objective Physics By DC Pandey
- Comprehensive Physics Study Material For NEET & AIIMS
I would recommend attempting MTG previous year papers in addition to DC Pandey before referring NCERT textbooks. To harmonize your preparation with the best physics book for NEET you must checkout ETOOS Comprehensive Physics Study Material For NEET & AIIMS.
What are the best books for Chemistry
Chemistry is the high scoring subject than Physics or Biology in NEET! With little effort, you can gain high marks. The paper has 45 questions out of a total of 180 questions from a mix of physical, organic, and inorganic chemistry. The section carries 180 marks.
NEET Chemistry syllabus 2022 includes 97 chapters. Inorganic Chemistry section is the easiest to handle. Students should be thorough with the Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, p - block Elements, Chemical Bonding, and Coordination Compounds.
Below are the best books for NEET Chemistry -
- NCERT Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry: O.P. Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry: Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Organic Chemistry: M.S. Chouhan
- Modern's ABC of Chemistry for Class 11th and 12th
- Comprehensive Chemistry Study Material For NEET & AIIMS
To complete the preparation I suggest reading Etoos Comprehensive Chemistry Study Material for class 11th & 12th. These are complete study packages that form a firm base by developing problem-solving skills. It is equivalent to any best chemistry book for NEET.
What are the best books for Biology
When you aspire to be a doctor, you are expected to have brilliance in Biology. This section of the NEET 2022 paper includes 45 questions each from Botany and Zoology. Thus, if you are good at handling questions from the Biology topics of Class 11 and 12 you can easily obtain high scores out of 360 marks. Get the comprehensive PCB study material from EtoosIndia and study them in alignment with referring to the following best books for NEET 2022 biology-
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Trueman's Objective Biology for NEET - Vol. I & II
- Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS for NEET-AIIMS - Biology by MTG
- Comprehensive Biology Study Material For NEET & AIIMS
Why should I Choose Etoosindia Reference Books for NEET 2022 Exam?
Etoos NEET books online provide students a complete set of books with exhaustive study material. These books include key points from each chapter of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which are like the crux of the whole lesson in minimal words. These can benefit from a number of ways.
- These are prepared under the latest syllabus.
- Extensive types of questions to give exposure to each type of question asked in the exam.
- Evaluation test from previous years' papers.
- Answer Key & Solution to the assessment at the end of the book
- Etoos exclusive tips and tricks by the finest faculties from Kota.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q.1) Is NCERT enough for NEET 2020?
Answer: No doubt, NCERT books provide the best preparatory material for NEET. Since the syllabus is based on NCERT students should read it thoroughly. But, the study material by your coaching center is very important so, NCERT can be seen as a complement to it.
Q.2) What is the Best book for NEET 2020?
Answer: Etoos NEET books online provide confidence to crack NEET. There are many helping books in the market, yet, the following books are recommended by MCI.
- Comprehensive PCB Study Material Set for NEET & AIIMS (Class 11th + 12th)
- NCERT textbooks of Class XI &; Class XII (all subjects)
- Physics- H. C. Verma & DC Pandey
- Chemistry - O.P. Tandon
- Biology - MTG
Q.3) Which Book is Best for NEET Biology?
Answer: NCERT. Attempt previous papers and objective biology by MTG for the complete NEET Biology syllabus.
Q.4) Which book should I refer for Chemistry to crack NEET?
Answer: Besides NCERT, O.P. Tandon for Physical Chemistry, Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry, and M.S. Chouhan for Organic Chemistry.