Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
Update in Website!!
17 Sep 2018
This is to inform all ETOOSINDIA students that there will be a down time on ETOOSINDIA website, Due to Server Security update work on website from 1:00 A.M to 3:00 A.M on 18 Sep. 2018. This updation is required to provide you more better website experience.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
Get new topics by MB Mam
23 Feb 2018
MB mam has given two more new topics in CBSE section for Biology named as Respiration in Plants and Plant Kingdom.
She is well known and experiened faculty of Biology. She aims to provide best content so that students can score good marks in their examinations. To buy her course go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/cbse/biology/500014/n/detail.do
Get new lectures by MB Mam
19 Dec 2017
Etoosindia brings you a new topic prepared for students by MB Mam those who are preaparing for their board exams. The course name is Transport in Plants by MB Mam. MB Mam is well known for her teaching ability. She has an experience in taching field for more than 3 years. She has given the theory in very easy manner so that you can score high marks in your board exams. She also discussed the NCERT questions with all details.
Fo rmore query and to buy her courses, go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/cbse/biology/500014/n/detail.do
From 2018, CBSE Boards to Begin a Month Early
20 Jul 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to conduct Class X and XII board exams a month earlier from the next session that is 2018-19. So the exams would be conducted in February instead of March. This move is a part of the reforms aimed at “error free evaluation”. The evaluation process has lately come under the scanner owing to its glaring errors. Under this new process, the CBSE is planning to employ the best of the teachers to evaluate the answer sheets of the board exams.
- Physics Vijay Olanew CBSE Crash Course of Physics for Class 12th By VO Sir OT
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnaninew Complete CBSE Biology for Class 11th & 12th by MB Mam DEMO COURSE
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnaninew CBSE Yearlong Course of Biology for Class 12th by MB Mam OT DEMO COURSE
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnaninew CBSE Yearlong Course of Biology for Class 11th by MB Mam OT DEMO COURSE
- confusion  Earth is a inertial frame or non inertial frame CBSE, Physics, Class 11
derivation of WORK DONE IN AN INCLINED PLANE W=FSCOSCBSE, Physics, Class 11
FIND THE VALUE OF 10N ON A SYSTEM HAVING 10GM,100CM AND 1 MIIN AS FUNDAMENTAL UNIT ( USING CONVERSION OF PHYSICAL QUANTITY FROM ONE SYSTEM TO ANOTHER FORMULA)CBSE, Physics, Class 11
Thanku sir because of you my paper was quite good and i will surely secure above 90 .. I advise all my juniors to buy this course for there board exams though the course is crash course but sir has taught each concept with full explaination with his examples and the doubt discussion part was the best part of the course ..almost every question were directly asked in boards from this course.
I would say it is the best course for cbse physics
Thanks. CBSE Crash Course of Physics for Class 12th By VO Sir
- ★★★★★ Prajwal sinha Great course... Update the lectures as soon as possible as time is less.. CBSE Crash Course of Physics for Class 12th By VO Sir
- ★★★★★ Ayush jha Best course for cbse thank you so much for publishing this course on etoos india vo sir is great CBSE Crash Course of Physics for Class 12th By VO Sir