Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
Update in Website!!
17 Sep 2018
This is to inform all ETOOSINDIA students that there will be a down time on ETOOSINDIA website, Due to Server Security update work on website from 1:00 A.M to 3:00 A.M on 18 Sep. 2018. This updation is required to provide you more better website experience.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
Get new topics by MB Mam
23 Feb 2018
MB mam has given two more new topics in CBSE section for Biology named as Respiration in Plants and Plant Kingdom.
She is well known and experiened faculty of Biology. She aims to provide best content so that students can score good marks in their examinations. To buy her course go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/cbse/biology/500014/n/detail.do
Get new lectures by MB Mam
19 Dec 2017
Etoosindia brings you a new topic prepared for students by MB Mam those who are preaparing for their board exams. The course name is Transport in Plants by MB Mam. MB Mam is well known for her teaching ability. She has an experience in taching field for more than 3 years. She has given the theory in very easy manner so that you can score high marks in your board exams. She also discussed the NCERT questions with all details.
Fo rmore query and to buy her courses, go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/cbse/biology/500014/n/detail.do
From 2018, CBSE Boards to Begin a Month Early
20 Jul 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to conduct Class X and XII board exams a month earlier from the next session that is 2018-19. So the exams would be conducted in February instead of March. This move is a part of the reforms aimed at “error free evaluation”. The evaluation process has lately come under the scanner owing to its glaring errors. Under this new process, the CBSE is planning to employ the best of the teachers to evaluate the answer sheets of the board exams.
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnaninew Complete CBSE Biology for Class 11th & 12th by MB Mam DEMO COURSE
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnaninew CBSE Yearlong Course of Biology for Class 12th by MB Mam OT DEMO COURSE
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnaninew CBSE Yearlong Course of Biology for Class 11th by MB Mam OT DEMO COURSE
- Mathematics Manoj Chauhan Complete CBSE Mathematics for Class 11th & 12th (NCERT) by MC Sir
what is the sign convention of mirror formula and lens maker formula?CBSE, Physics, Class 12
Can you provide any test paper for exam preparation?
in pdf formCBSE, Physics, Class 12
time is frame independent illustrate by taking some numerical examples from kinematics and projectileCBSE, Physics, Class 11
- ★★★★★ Meenal Saxena gr8 4 cbse rev. only CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by MS Mam
- ★★★★★ Meenal Saxena nm sir is the best for study physics he teach us in flow like waterflow CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by MS Mam
- ★★★★★ Divyanshu Sharma Nice lectures sir CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by DS Sir