JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date (Out) - Check Exam Pattern, Application Form, Syllabus
JEE advanced 2021 Exam date were declared by the education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal. The exam will be conducted on July 3, 2021 and 75% board exam criterion has been relaxed.
What is JEE Advanced?
JEE- Advanced is the Joint Entrance Exam held in India for admissions in engineering colleges. JEE- Advanced is the second phase of JEE- Mains. Its score is valid for admission to IITs and other esteemed engineering institutes. There are 10,988 seats to compete for.
It was earlier known as the Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE).
Who regulates JEE-Advanced?
The JEE-Advanced is coordinated by the seven IITs on a rotational basis, as per the parameters set by the Joint Admission Board (JAB). In 2019, JEE-Advanced was controlled by IIT, Kanpur .
Which are the 7Zonal IITs?
Which colleges consider admission through the JEE-Advanced examination?
- 1. All the renowned and prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- 2. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- 3. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs)
- 4. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISC)
How is the JEE-Advanced paper conducted?
The examination is organized on a round-robin rotation pattern each year by one of the IITs.
History: An Overview
The IIT-JEE test was renamed to JEE Advanced in 2013. From 2017, IIT began conducting JEE for the admission of foreign residents on an international level.
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should rank in the top 2, 45,000 (including all categories) in JEE Main examination. The total number of candidates can be greater in the case of "tied" ranks/scores.
- Candidates should have qualified the Class XII Board Examination not more than a year before the JEE (Advanced) examination.
- Age limit: There is a certain age limit to take the exam. For the General category, candidates should be less than 25 years of age. For SC/ST, &PWD candidates, the age limit is 30 years.
- Number of attempts: A maximum of two attempts are permitted in 2 consecutive years in the examination.
- Candidates should not have accepted admission in any of the Indian Institute of Technology earlier.
Read More: How to Start JEE Advanced Exam Preparation
JEE Advanced 2021 Examination Important Date
JEE Advanced 2021 will be conduct on 3rd july.
|JEE Advanced 2021||Important Dates|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Start||1st week of May, 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Registration End along with fee payment||3rd week of June, 2021|
|Admit card download||4th week of June|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date||3rd July 2021|
|Copy of candidate response to be sent to the candidates||July 2021|
|Online Display of Answer Key||4th week of July|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result||July/ August 2021|
|Note: The info can be updated according to NTA further notification.|
JEE Advanced Registration Process 2021
Register online on the portal https://jeeadv.ac.in/. A candidate will be able to fill the application form in three basic steps.
1. Login and provide the basic details & choices of the cities for examination.
2. Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents.
3. Pay the required registration fee. This fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
JEE Advanced Application Fees 2021
The fee structure according to the last official information released by NTA is-
|For Indians:||For International:|
|Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates- 1300/-
|Candidates from the SAARC Countries- US $160
Candidates from the non-SAARC Countries- US $300
Get JEE Advanced Admit Card Online
- Roll number
- Digital signature
- Date of birth
- Address for correspondence, and
The admit card has the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021
- Morning shift - Paper 1, and
- Afternoon shift- Paper 2
JEE-Advanced is an online computer-based examination.
The questions papers consist of 54 objective questions (Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Integer Type, Paragraph Type & Column Match Type Questions).These are intended specifically to evaluate candidates ' understanding, reasoning and analysis skills.
The test is available in Hindi and English. The candidates can choose their preferred language anytime during the exam. There are three different parts of each question paper: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 'Sign In' with the roll no. and password
- You will be directed to the instructions page which is available in English and Hindi both. Then click on the "next" button.
- Accept the instructions and begin.
- Candidates are given 180 minutes to answer the questions.
- There is a timer on the right-hand corner to show the time remaining to complete the exam.
- "Marked for review" will indicate that the candidates can go back to the questions and review them.
- Click on the question number on the question palette on the right of the screen.
- After selecting your answer, or the one marked for review to click on "save and next" button.
- Candidates will have and then move forward to answer the next question.
- Repeat the with other questions.
- Candidates can navigate various sections from the top bar. Attempt the questions from section Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Submit the answers as you are finished reviewing them.
JEE Advanced Marking Scheme 2021
- For every correct answer (all the correct answers should be marked): +4
- But, if the partial answer is correct (like if only 3 correct answers are marked and all the 4 four answers are correct):+3
- But, if the partial answer is correct (like if only 2 correct answers are marked and the three or more answers are correct): +2
- But, if the partial answer is correct (like if only 1 correct answer is marked and 2 or more answers are correct): +1
- For every incorrect option: -2
- No marks for the unattended questions.
Important JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus
The preparation starts with the correct knowledge of the JEE Advanced Syllabus. A student must be well familiar with the changes in the syllabus of JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The syllabus is vast which is set by IITs and students need to master each topic in detail.
Generally, the syllabus doesn’t change every year, yet, have a look at the current syllabus. Make a list of important topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. Questions will cover from these topics only. Read complete Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced Preparation with Previous Year Papers
Solving practice tests and checking previous year question papers is a must to complete preparation. JEE Advanced Previous year papers available here are a great benefit to students in setting their strategy, preparation and boosting confidence.
Check the JEE Advanced Previous 10 Year Papers for the year 2020,2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010 previous year papers
Recommended books for JEE (Main & Advanced)
The right selection of books can work wonders for candidates aspiring for JEE exams. ‘Which book to study from?’ is the first question that might boggle every JEE aspirant’s mind. Every student should bear in his mind to start JEE preparation with NCERT books. And then, move on to JEE Reference books.
Notably, each chapter of NCERT should be covered in detail. Practice the questions from reference books to get an idea of a varied version of questions.
The student needs to refer books for JEE (Main & Advanced) Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics by Etoosindia.
JEE Advanced 2021 Results
The results of JEE Advanced are released in 1st week of June. Etoosindia students have proving their mettle over the years and the number is growing every year. The success story of them is motivating us to do better.
Other Useful Resources: