Who are we?
Etoosindia is an online education provider that empowers students with quality education, overcoming barriers of distance. It is an effort that has envision broadening the scope and medium of education in the competitive environment of the Indian education sector. Etoosindia aims at tutoring students preparing for JEE or NEET or CBSE examination and those who are studying in schools following the class XI & XII curriculum. Our JEE / NEET online coaching solutions provide the convenience to study from anywhere and anytime as they provide flexibility of time and place. We impart most innovative online tools that allow students to prepare for JEE & NEET at their convenience.
- We, at Etoosindia, have the vision to help each aspirant experience success.
- We aim to make education affordable so that maximum number of students can benefit from the service provided by us to nurture their dreams and aspirations.
- We want to offer easy access to the content designed and developed by top-rated faculties in each & every part of the country.
- We want to make a digital transformation as AI learning platform based on accumulated learning database of over 2 million members.
Education has the power to empower; to revolutionize the scenario. Our mission is inspired by the same thought. We wish to reach every student and provide them access to quality education. Education is everyone’s right and no one should be stopped from acquiring it for distance or fees grounds.
Etoosindia breaks the stereotypical image and unveils a new, easy-to-use and budgeted way of learning. We don’t believe in imagination but believes in experience -the experience of ‘Smart Learning Opportunity’ - that is flexible as per your time, convenience and money.
As a Managing Director of Etoos, I welcome you all to a completely revolutionary thought of e-learning. Etoos is a South Korean education giant who has been offering quality education to everyone from the past 25 years. We believe education provides substantial grounding to face competition. We are committed to excellence, excellence in smart deliverables that change the lives of students.
Education has the power to transform the world. Being a flag hoister of online education we visualize an equal education for all. We take this stern belief seriously. Here at Etoosindia, in order to spread education equally, we developed a methodology to implement the standard curriculum across the borders. We instill audacity in students through our quality learning module. At Etoosindia, we make sincere efforts to build a pathway for JEE, NEET, and board exam preparation.
We focus on providing good practice through our large resource of solved papers, previous year papers, and special video mock test series. Be it JEE Main and JEE Advance or NEET or NTSE or CBSE our training format are very clear in its structure and arguments.
We respect individuality, thus every child is special for us. Through the variation in learning pattern of our students, we formulated a wireframe to satisfy both student and parents’ demand. It is a matter of pride for us that we have grown to become India’s no. 1 online coaching for Engineering Medical entrance.
I hope that Etoosindia would become an important part of the life of aspirants and change the face of education in India.
(A) Refund Policy
We are not responsible for the customer's negligence of the products they purchased, However, we will try to resolve your concern in best possible way. Etoosindia will not be able to provide any kind of refund due to Current Lockdown scenario.
(B) Change Policy
Student can request for change of course within 15 days from the order date. If there is any difference in the cost then the student needs to pay the differential amount. In case, the cost is less then there will be no refund for the same. The whole process may take up to 3 days.
Student can request for change of course within 15 days from the order date. For that the student needs to dispatch USB on our office address at Kota. If there is any difference in the cost then the student needs to pay the differential amount. If the cost is less then there will be no refund for the same. The whole process may take up to 15 days.
Student can request for change of course within 15 days from the order date. For that the student needs to dispatch SD Cards/Laptop back to our office. We do not pay any shipping charges from our end and there will be no extra cost for changing the course. The whole process may take up to 15 days. We are not responsible for any failure or damage in the machine due to negligence by consumer. The Tablet/Laptop comes with 1 year Manufacturing Warranty, so the consumer needs to contact the relevant warranty center directly.
(C) Change Mode Policy
1. From VOD to MOBILE or from MOBILE to VOD
Student can request to change mode from VOD to MOBILE or from MOBILE to VOD within 15 days from the date of order activation.
2. From VOD/MOBILE to USB
Student can request to change mode from VOD/MOBILE to USB within 15 days from the date of order activation. Student needs to pay the difference amount, whatever it may be, to change the mode. It may take up to 6-7 working days for the product to reach your place.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY YOUR ACCESSING THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUHERERWITH AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE ETOOS WEB SITE.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing ETOOS web site terms and conditions and agree that by accessing the web site I am acknowledging my agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of this ETOOS.
These Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply to all users of this website and any associated services. By using the website you will be deemed to agree to these T&C without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&C, please do not use the website or continue to use the website. The website is intended to serve as an introduction to ETOOS, to identify and promote the range of services the company can offer to its clients and to provide details as to how ETOOS can be contacted.
Access to some services or content may require registration. By creating an account and making use of the website you agreed to abide by any and all of the following T&C governing use of the website. We shall be provided a unique User id and password as mentioned above. That username and password are personal to you and you agree at all times to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not to disclose them to any third party. The allocated user ID and password must be used whenever requested. That you hereby acknowledge that in exercising the right to use this account, you shall be entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of the website by any person using your name and password whether with or without your specific approval.
ETOOS takes no responsibility and shall stand totally indemnified by the Subscriber for any or all consequences caused by any unauthorized use of the Subscriber's account by any third-party.
EtoosIndia collects the content and other information that you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up or register at our website or any of our Smart Learning Centre (SLC) located in India. This can include name, date of birth, email address, location, contact details, etc. The user data is secured with Etoosindia and we will treat your personal information with care, and comply with all applicable legislation currently in force. The data that a user provides while registration can be used for marketing and promotional activities of EtoosIndia like SMS, e-mails, newsletters, campaigns, etc.
EtoosIndia reserves the right to use the information that it has for surveys, research and analysis in order to improve our services and products. To send you marketing communications, our marketing or sales department is allowed to call on the user data in order to update the user about our upcoming products and offers. They can also respond in case a user contacts us. If a user who has registered with us on our website or SLC and has taken any course of EtoosIndia clears any entrance exam (JEE/NEET/State Board exam) with a good AIR, then EtoosIndia holds the right to use his name, display picture, marks, rank, course name on its social media platforms and for other marketing activities like newspapers, banners, pamphlets, leaflets, etc.
For clarity, in the Terms, 'we', 'our' and 'us' means the Etoos Academy and 'you' and 'your' means any natural or legal person who uses the Website and each entity on whose behalf the user acts. 'Content/material' refers to any text, image or anything found on the website. Unless otherwise defined in the Terms, 'Website' refers to www.etoosindia.com
- Wehave authority to grant or deny right of access to data and accounts for any users. The contents, information, material include on this site to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the service without any prior notification. The users are advised to regularly review the terms, if any user does not agree with the terms and conditions then such user must not visit this site or register with the site.
- The web site contains information about various academic programmes offered by ETOOS as well as about various examinations that are conducted by them. THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE is for general information purpose.
- The user of this site has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of data and/or equipment used in connection with the site. Any damage to your computer from the use of this site or from download of any material is done at your discretion and risk.
- No charge is made by us for your use of the Website. However, you should be aware that local telephone call charges, at rates as publicised by your telephone operator, may apply.
- We hold the ownership rights, on all the content available on the website and make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We welcome suggestions of the users on the website for improvement of its contents, material, and information however the same shall not be paid.
- The contents of the page of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice. We will not be held responsible for the authenticity of views and comments of users on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found untrue/doubtful (wholly or partly), We have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.etoosindia.com.
- The users are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing in the site without permission from us
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Haryana, India.
2. Conduct on Website
Using the Site
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct (including self regulatory) and you agree to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the Website. You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic, political and racist in nature
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited toan employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement. User are not permitted to copy, download, digital imaging and screen capture any content (Videos, images etc.)
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- External links are allowed to authoritative subject oriented Wikipedia articles if necessary and are generally not allowed that are directly/indirectly meant for promotional/advertising/unnecessary purposes.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Forum is any area, site or feature offered as part of the Website (including without limitation discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms, emails or personal messaging features) that enables You (a) to upload, submit, post, display, perform, distribute and/or view User Content, and/or (b) to communicate, share, or exchange User Content with other Website members or other Website visitors. You acknowledge that Forums, and features contained therein, are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that anything You upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, You have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the User Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same.
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- The users are not permitted to mention any coaching institute or its courses directly/indirectly on the website.
- Students shall not post any personal information on the website.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that use of our site and the service is entirely at your own risk. All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. Wedisclaim any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, and performance of the Web site and the service.
4. General Information
The Terms and the relationship between you and ETOOS shall be governed by the Indian laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Haryana, India. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
5. Violation of Terms and Liquidated Damages
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if it becomes necessary for us to pursue legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be liable to pay us the following amounts as liquidated damages, which you accept as reasonable estimates damages for the specified breaches of these Terms: If you post a message that (1) impersonates any person or entity; (2) falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or (3) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent(4) you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms , you agree to pay ETOOS fifty thousand rupees (Rs 50,000) for each such message.
6. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
7. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: (a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent; (c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
8. Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, unless otherwise specified and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. Entire agreement
10. User Created Content
ETOOS is not responsible for any content uploaded by its users and does not endorse any user defined information. Users may not create or upload any vulgar, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, destructive, malicious, or otherwise unlawful content of any kind. Users may not upload any information that would be in violation of local, state, national, or international law.
11. Reporting of Violations
Please report any violation of these terms to: email@example.com
You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms upon notification to you.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights in connection with these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless acknowledged and agreed to by us to you in writing.
Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
15. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Haryana, India.
16. Purchase of our Online courses
Our courses are only available for sale only at www.etoosindia.com. Purchase of courses on any other website/URL shall be null & void.
Terms and Conditions For USB
1. If the USB is misplaced/destroyed/failure of performance/omission/interruption/defected/delay in operation or transmission/computer virus/communication line failure/theft or destruction or unauthorized access to/alteration of/or use of record/whether for breach of contract/after received by the user, the company is not liable for it.
2. We check the working condition of the USBs before sending out to you so in case of a replacement , the non-workable condition has to be verified by us.
3. No shipping cost is included.
4. If an online course needs to be replaced by the USB, the user needs to pay the difference in the additional cost between Online & USB. Also, if the Online Courses have been availed for a certain period of time, the cost incurred in that particular time frame will also be deducted and the user will be charged only for the unavailed ones. In case, the Online Course has expired, the user needs to bear the complete cost of the USB.
5. For Ongoing Courses (Year Long & Topic Based) the available courses’ USBs will be sent out immediately followed by the rest on monthly basis.
6. Etoosindia.com holds the license to the contents of this video. This educational video has been provided to you for private home viewing purposes only and is protected under the Indian Educational Rights. Any unauthorized duplication, public screening or using the video for business purpose is strictly prohibited and will be dealt with in the most severe manner which includes imprisonment and a heavy fine.
etoosindia.com is a division of Etoos Academy Pvt Ltd. It is an online IIT JEE coaching portal endeavoring constantly to provide you with premium quality education in terms of high quality video lectures. Since we are strongly committed to your right to privacy, we have drawn a privacy statement in place with regard to the information we collect from you.
We use a secure server for credit card transactions to protect the credit card information of our clients and Cookies are used to store the login information.
1. What information does etoosindia.com collect from you?
Our web portal incorporates various communication ways like email address, first and last name, Mobile no. etc. We are committed to gather only that information which we will require to help you serve better.
2. How etoosindia.com uses the information it collects/tracks?
To fulfill your requirements for IIT JEE preparation in all manners we collect information from our qualified faculties to ensure quality.
3. With whom the site shares the information it collects/tracks?
4. Do all visitors have to pay?
All users across India can browse our site free of cost for searching any course, faculty, article or feature offered by our web portal. You are liable to pay only when you purchase/renew a course.
5. How etoosindia.com team can contact you?
The etoosindia.com has trained staff members who may contact you for either services or sales through various communication medium like mobile no., landlines no., email, sms.
We’re changing the way students study and connect with their books and teachers. We’re making life less boring for engineering aspirants. And not to miss this one!! We are growing at an accelerated rate and you could be a part of this growth.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to be part of this revolution then join our young dynamic team at Etoosindia.
In case you do not find a suitable opening email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Telecaller/ Telemarketing Executive- (4)||Kota||Active|
|2||Senior Faculty (IIT/ NIT) for (Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Biology)||Kota||Active|
|3||Senior SEO/ SMO||Kota||Active|
|4||Subject Matter Expert (Maths/Physics/Biology/Chemistry)||Kota||Active|
- Interested cadidates can send resume on email@example.com or can call on 7891866688 / 8058998352
ETOOS Education Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 46, In front of Skyline Apartments, Corner Building,
Rajeev Gandhi Nagar, Kota - 324005 Rajasthan
Sales: Tel. 9214233303 | 9214233343 (9AM~6PM)
Tech. Support: Tel. 92142 33360 | 92142 33340 (9AM~6PM)
ETOOS Education Pvt. Ltd.
2nd-4th Floor, Plot No. 386, 80FT Road, Near Gujar Ki Thadi,
Shri Gopal Nagar, Jaipur – 302019 Rajasthan
Sales: Tel. 9269233342 | 7240013132 (9AM~6PM)
Get a share of the booming Indian Online coaching pie
from the undisputed industry leader!
This is one key reason for you to associate with ETOOSINDIA as a franchise partner--- In an industry
that is expected to register strong growth over the next decade, with a partner that offers the most
competitive Smart Learning Opportunity, high quality content and a proven business model: With 17 centers
operational across India, we have a proven business case which has been fine-tuned to perfection.
Now we are ready to expand this all over the country with your help. The road to success cannot get simpler.
Why you shouldn't miss this opportunity?
- Powerful Brand
- A totally
- Great Returns
on your Investment
- India’s No.1 Faculty Line up
& Best Curriculum
- A proven
A totally unique concept
ETOOSINDIA breaks the stereotypical image and unveils an all new, easy-to-use and budgeted way of learning.
ETOOSINDIA doesn’t believe in imagination but believes in experience — experience of ‘Smart Learning Opportunity’— that is pliable as per your time,
convenience and money.
Get the power & trust of ETOOS Education, ETOOS Education is a professional education company that is having its presence since 1993 and is equipped with the best infrastructure for university entrance in Sou.th Korea.
A proven business model
With 17 centers operational across India, we have a proven business case which has been fine-tuned to perfection.
Now we are ready to expand this all over the country with your help. The road to success cannot get simpler.
India’s No.1 Faculty Line up & Best Curriculum
ETOOSINDIA has the India’s no. 1 Faculty Line up and Best Curriculum designed and developed by the experienced faculty of Kota for IIT JEE,
NEET and CBSE.
Great Returns on your Investment
We have low joining fees, a fair revenue split & moderate upfront investment.
This ensures you get a great return on your investment. In fact the business model is so great that we are expanding our own range of company owned centers to other cities.
ETOOS Education Pvt. Ltd.
Business/Franchise Enquiry: Tel. 9911507398
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com