Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
Update in Website!!
17 Sep 2018
This is to inform all ETOOSINDIA students that there will be a down time on ETOOSINDIA website, Due to Server Security update work on website from 1:00 A.M to 3:00 A.M on 18 Sep. 2018. This updation is required to provide you more better website experience.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
Grab our new course by Dr. MEETU BHAWNANI
31 Aug 2017
We introduce you our new course " OLYMPIAD COURSE OF BIOLOGY FOR CLASS 10th" which is designed by our most famous and experienced faculty of Foundation known as MB mam (Dr. Meetu Bhawnani). She is expert and highly experinced faculty of Biology. She is having an experience for almost 3 years in teaching. She intends to make a difference by utilizing new teaching standards and techniques.
This course is designed and prepared according for those students who wants to score high and good marks in their NTSE and various olympiad course.
For more details, go to: https://goo.gl/dSrgUs
Rush now...........get your new course here!!
26 Jul 2017
Hello dear students,
Etoosindia introduces a new course named as "Olympiad course of Biology for class 9th by MB mam". She aims to provide you best and good quality content. She is well known by many students and have an experience of more than 3 years in teaching.
MB Mam has ellaborated and explained the course in very elucidating and more easy manner so that you can get the way to crack your competitive exams. This course is best for those who target to get high marks in various olympiads like NTSE, KVPY
To score high and buy her course go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/foundation/all/500006/n/detail.do
Important dates of examinations (2017)
13 Apr 2017
- JEE MAIN EXAM DATE– 2nd April 32017
- JEE MAIN RESULT DATE- 27th April 2017
- JEE ADVANCED DATE – 21st May 2017
- JEE ADVANCED RESULT DATE - 11th June, 2017
- NEET EXAM DATE- 7 May 2017
- NEET RESULT DATE- 8 June 2017
- CBSE CLASS 10th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 10th April
- CBSE CLASS 12th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 29th April
- CBSE CLASS 10th RESULT- 30th May 2017
- CBSE CLASS 12th RESULT- 21st May 2017
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnani Olympiad course of Biology for class 10th by MB Mam DEMO COURSE
- Biology Dr. Meetu Bhawnani Olympiad course of Biology for class 9th by MB Mam OT DEMO COURSE
- Mathematics Manoj Chauhannew Foundation Mathematics for IIT-JEE & Medical Class 10th by MC Sir DEMO COURSE
- Mathematics Manoj Chauhannew Foundation Mathematics for IIT-JEE & Medical Class 9th by MC Sir DEMO COURSE
If x2y + xy2 = 6. Find dy/dxFoundation, Physics, Class 10
Application of differentiation in physics
Given that displacement time relation is t = √x - 1, where t is the time and x is the displacement then find the acceleration at t = 3 seconds and velocity at t = 2 second.Foundation, Physics, Class 10
SH Sir Optics lectures are missing
For the chapter 'Optics' in SH Sir's lecture list, only 1 introduction video has been uploaded. At the end of his video, he has mentioned that in the next few lectures, he will teach each topic in detail. Are these lectures available separately, or if they have not been uploaded kindly see to it that it is done.Foundation, Physics, Class 10
- ★★★★★ Sabir Husain This is much better option as compared to kota Foundation Physics for Class 9th and 10th by SH Sir
- ★★★★★ Sabir Husain Sabir Sir Is wonderful teacher Even etoos all faculty are Zabardast Foundation Physics for Class 9th and 10th by SH Sir
- ★★★★★ Sabir Husain Etoos is cool and nice coaching with such a dynamic faculty like SH Sir. Foundation Physics for Class 9th and 10th by SH Sir