CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern, Timetable, Syllabus 2022 - Check Pattern Here For Upcoming Board Exams
For the past two years, the government is facing numerous difficulties in conducting the exams on time due to the spread of the pandemic. In the year 2020, the board exams got postponed and because of this, the academic session 2021-2022 got delayed. Again in the year 2021, the spread of the second wave of covid created a hurdle in organizing the board exams and lastly, the government decided to promote the students without the exams. To avoid any typical circumstances this year, the government has changed the pattern of conducting the board exams. As per the new pattern, the exams will be conducted in two sessions: term 1 and term 2.
The board has kept a 50% syllabus for term 1. The exams will be conducted in offline mode. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and the paper would be objective type.
The exam might be objective or subjective depending upon the situation persisting at the time of examination. The remaining 50% syllabus will be covered in term 2.
CBSE Date Sheet 2022
The students should keep a regular check on the CBSE official website to be aware of all the updates related to CBSE Class 10 and 12 minor exams.
Now as the datasheet is out already you need to focus on your board exams preparation. Board exams are of high academic importance for all students. Whether you are appearing for CBSE class 10 board exams or CBSE class 12 board exams you should get yourself the best course for CBSE board exams 2022 preparation.
Etoosindia has launched the CBSE crash course, this course includes various perks. If you want to excel in your board exams then you can choose this course. Here are some amazing benefits that you might avail if you opt to study with the help of the Etoosindia CBSE crash course.
- Complete Theory Coverage: The faculties will be covering the entire syllabus in the shortest time for your board exams.
- Complete NCERT Coverage: it is very necessary for you to cover the NCERT and Etoosindia faculties will make you dig all the topics of the NCERT.
- MCQ-Based Question-Solving Techniques: This is the very first time when the board exams will be conducted in the MCQ pattern. The faculties will be sharing numerous ways that can be used by the students during their exams.
- Model Test with Video Solutions: Students will be given model test papers so that they can know about their preparation level. Also, the faculties will be giving video solutions to these model tests.
- Video Lectures as per Revised Syllabus: All the lectures of the course are as per the new syllabus and the modified guidelines of the students.
- Live Interactive Sessions with Faculty: The students will be given the chance to interact with the faculty of their choice via the live interactive session. The faculty will be answering the doubts of the students with the live session.
Recommended For You:
CBSE Syllabus For Class 12
Check the revised CBSE Class 12 Syllabus on the Etoosindia website. The CBSE has updated the syllabus as per the new exam pattern. It is necessary for the students to go through the CBSE syllabus properly so that they don’t miss any topic that will be included in the question paper.
Get the best course for your CBSE class 12 board preparation and be a CBSE star.