Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
New topic Based course by SB Mam
24 Apr 2017
Etoosindia launches freshly made new topic based courses of zoology section by SB Mam named as "Locomotion and Movement by SB Mam" & " Breathing and exchange of gases by SB Mam".
She is highly exeperinecd faculty with over 3 years of experince in teaching. Her success stories are well known by students and she tends to give you a good quality and very well prepared content for the preparation of NEET examination and various other competitive exams like AIIMS.
NEET 2017 Exam Admit Card released today by CBSE: Visit official website
22 Apr 2017
CBSE will activate the admit card link of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) on April 22, that is, Saturday (Today). The medical aspirants can download the admit card from the official website – cbseneet.nic.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on the May 7, 2017.
Steps to download the NEET admit card 2017:
Log on to the official website mentioned above
On the left hand side of the page, under ‘Online Services’, click on ‘Candidate Login’
A new page will open
Enter your registration number and password and click on ‘Login’ or press ‘Enter’
Follow the instructions given inside the student login to access your admit card
NEET 2017: Admit card delayed!!!
19 Apr 2017
As a result of Supreme Court’s order to allow the candidates who are above 25 years of age to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test until April 5, 2017, the release of NEET 2017 admit card has been delayed. CBSE had to release the admit card on April 15, 2017. Now NEET 2017 admit card will be released on April 22, 2017. The CBSE published a notification for the same on the official website of NEET.
As per schedule, CBSE will conduct NEET-UG 2017 on May 7, 2017. The examination will be conducted in 104 test centres across the country.
New Final Touch Revision course for NEET by Prince sir
18 Apr 2017
Etoosindia launches a newly and fresh course for all NEET aspirants named as Final Touch Revision course by Prince sir. This course is designed by Etoosindia top faculty Prince sir (Mr. Prince Singh). He is well known for his success stories. He is expertise in Physical and inoganic chemistry with over 6 years of experience in teaching.
- Chemistry Prince Singh new Final Touch Revision Course for NEET by Prince Sir OT DEMO COURSE
- Chemistry Divyesh Tiwari Final Compact Course for NEET by DT Sir DEMO COURSE
- Chemistry Divyesh Tiwari Complete Organic Chemistry for NEET by DT Sir DEMO COURSE
- Biology M.Asad Qureshi Complete Zoology for NEET by MAQ Sir DEMO COURSE
- ★★★★★ Sanjay Gandhi better than just perfect Electrostatic by Sanjay Sir
- ★★★★★ Sanjay Gandhi He is very good faculty. His explanation is very nice. Circular Motion by Sanjay Sir
- ★★★★★ Asgar Khan What a nice faculty he is,,,,,,,,,,his way of teaching and explanation is supreme best. Vector by AGK Sir