Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
From 2018, CBSE Boards to Begin a Month Early
20 Jul 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to conduct Class X and XII board exams a month earlier from the next session that is 2018-19. So the exams would be conducted in February instead of March. This move is a part of the reforms aimed at “error free evaluation”. The evaluation process has lately come under the scanner owing to its glaring errors. Under this new process, the CBSE is planning to employ the best of the teachers to evaluate the answer sheets of the board exams.
CBSE Class 10 & 12th Results 2017 to come late this year
13 Apr 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) might declare the Class 10, 12 results late this year. This year, both Class 10, Class 12 examination began on March 9, mainly late due to state elections.
A reported by News Nation, the CBSE board is trying their best to declare Class 10 exam results before May 20 and that of Class 12 in the last week of the month.
Once the results will be declared, all the candidates can check the same at cbse.nic.in
Important dates of examinations (2017)
13 Apr 2017
- JEE MAIN EXAM DATE– 2nd April 32017
- JEE MAIN RESULT DATE- 27th April 2017
- JEE ADVANCED DATE – 21st May 2017
- JEE ADVANCED RESULT DATE - 11th June, 2017
- NEET EXAM DATE- 7 May 2017
- NEET RESULT DATE- 8 June 2017
- CBSE CLASS 10th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 10th April
- CBSE CLASS 12th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 29th April
- CBSE CLASS 10th RESULT- 30th May 2017
- CBSE CLASS 12th RESULT- 21st May 2017
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Board Exam 2017
01 Apr 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Mathematics paper for class 10th board exams 2017 on April 3. The exam will start at 10:30 AM and will end at 1:30 PM. With 3 days left for the exam, students are gearing up with their preparations. A large number of students will appear for the exam at various centers across the nation. Students should reach the exam venue on time and should carry the admit card along with them to avoid last minute hassle.
- Mathematics Manoj Chauhan Complete CBSE Mathematics for Class 11th & 12th (NCERT) by MC Sir
- Chemistry Preeti Bodhijony CBSE (Crash Course) Organic Chemistry for Class 12th by PB Mam
- Physics Divyanshu Sharma CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by DS Sir DEMO COURSE
- Mathematics Nitin Dangi CBSE (Crash Course) Mathematics for Class 12th by ND Sir OT DEMO COURSE
- ★★★★★ Meenal Saxena nm sir is the best for study physics he teach us in flow like waterflow CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by MS Mam
- ★★★★★ Divyanshu Sharma Nice lectures sir CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by DS Sir
- ★★★★★ Divyanshu Sharma Best teacher for CBSE Studies CBSE (Crash Course) Physics for Class 12th by DS Sir