Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
Best of Luck for JEE Advanced 2017
20 May 2017
We know all you champs out there must have prepared thoroughly for your JEE Advanced 2017 by now and just as you came out with flying colours in your JEE Main you shall be able to crack this one too. Here’s wishing you All the Very Best for your JEE Advanced 2017 from all of us at Etoosindia.
JEE Advanced 2017 admit card
12 May 2017
IIT Madras and the Joint Admission Board (JAB), responsible authorities for conducting JEE Adavanced 2017, has released online the Admit Cards or Hall Tickets of the registered candidates on its official website today i.e. Wednesday May 10, 2017.JEE Advanced will be held on 21 May in two sessions. Paper I will be held at 9am to 12pm and paper II will begin at 2pm and end at 5pm. The cards can be downloaded until 9am on 21 May.
To download Admit Card click on the link jeeadv.ac.in and follow the steps given as under:
- JEE (Advanced) Registration Number
- Enter date of Birth in the given format (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Enter your Email Address
- Click on Download Admit Card
Etoosindia Result in JEE Main 2017
29 Apr 2017
Etoosindia aims at providing JEE coaching to aspiring engineers living in every nook and corner of the country. It has nurtured the dreams of several such students by providing them quality education in the past and this year has been no exception. Etoosindia Result in JEE Main 2017 is worth appreciation. The institute saw a success rate of a whopping 73%.
Out of the 8,540 students who enrolled for coaching at Etoosindia as many as 6,234 have qualified for the next level examination that is JEE Advanced. Devansh Garg and Tushar Gautam enrolled for Etoosindia’s online programme are among the top JEE 2017 rankers. They have secured JEE Main All India Rank of 33 and 38 respectively.
For more info, Visit our page: http://www.etoosindia.com/etoosstory/successStory.do
Important dates of examinations (2017)
13 Apr 2017
- JEE MAIN EXAM DATE– 2nd April 32017
- JEE MAIN RESULT DATE- 27th April 2017
- JEE ADVANCED DATE – 21st May 2017
- JEE ADVANCED RESULT DATE - 11th June, 2017
- NEET EXAM DATE- 7 May 2017
- NEET RESULT DATE- 8 June 2017
- CBSE CLASS 10th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 10th April
- CBSE CLASS 12th EXAM DATE- 9th March- 29th April
- CBSE CLASS 10th RESULT- 30th May 2017
- CBSE CLASS 12th RESULT- 21st May 2017
- Mathematics Arvind Singh Classic 6 for Class 11th by AS Sir DEMO COURSE
- Physics Neeraj Kumar Chaudhary JEE Complete Physics for Main & Advanced by NKC Sir DEMO COURSE
- Chemistry Ram Ratan Dwivedi JEE Complete Organic & Physical Chemistry For Main and Advanced by RRD Sir DEMO COURSE
- Mathematics Gavesh Bhardwaj Complete Mathematics Course for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED by GB sir DEMO COURSE
a plano-convex lens ref. index n1 fits exactly into a plano-concave lens ref. index n2. their plane surfaces are parallel to each other. R is the radius of curvature of the curved surface of the lenses, then focal length of the combination isJEE, Physics, Geometrical Optics
Sir, please answer my question
A man is s=9 metres behind the door of a train when it starts with acceleration=2m/s2.The man runs at his full speed.Find how far does he have to run & after what time does he get into the train?JEE, Physics, Kinematics
indian style of cooling drinking water is to keep it in a pitcher having porous walls.water comes to the outer surface very slowly and evaporates.most of the energy needed for evaporation is taken from the water itself and the water is cooled down. Assume that a pitcher contains 10 kg of water and 0.2 g of water comes out per second. Assuming no backward heat transfer from the atmosphere to the water, calculate the time in which the temprature decreases by 5ºC. Specific heat capacity of water = 4200 j kg-1 °c-1 and latent heat of vaporization of water =2•27 ×106 j kg-1.JEE, Physics, General Physics
- ★★★★★ Neeraj Kumar Chaudhary sir is best .and where is the question of nkc sir problem solving course JEE Complete Physics for Main & Advanced by NKC Sir
- ★★★★★ Nitin Vijay sir ur teching style is awesome JEE Yearlong Physics for Class 12th by NV Sir
- ★★★★★ Amit Verma worst teacher Capacitor by AV Sir