Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
JEE ADVANCED 2017: IIT will give 11 bonus marks to students for enigmatic questions
06 Jun 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, the exam conducting authority for JEE Advanced 2017 going to award 11 bonus marks for 3 ambiguous questions to all the candidates who had taken JEE Advanced 2017 on May 21.
Two questions were from the mathematics section and one from physics. In two other questions - from physics and chemistry - marks will be given for any of the two answers given by the IITs. In the year 2016, students were awarded bonus marks for three questions, while in 2015, they received bonus marks for one question.
In mathematics one question, for which bonus marks were given, was incorrect; no answer was matching, said a teacher. "In the other question, we were not anticipating bonus marks, but IIT played it safe as there was ambiguity," added the teacher. In one question in chemistry, students will get marks for any one of the two right options.
Best of Luck for JEE Advanced 2017
20 May 2017
We know all you champs out there must have prepared thoroughly for your JEE Advanced 2017 by now and just as you came out with flying colours in your JEE Main you shall be able to crack this one too. Here’s wishing you All the Very Best for your JEE Advanced 2017 from all of us at Etoosindia.
JEE Advanced 2017 admit card
12 May 2017
IIT Madras and the Joint Admission Board (JAB), responsible authorities for conducting JEE Adavanced 2017, has released online the Admit Cards or Hall Tickets of the registered candidates on its official website today i.e. Wednesday May 10, 2017.JEE Advanced will be held on 21 May in two sessions. Paper I will be held at 9am to 12pm and paper II will begin at 2pm and end at 5pm. The cards can be downloaded until 9am on 21 May.
To download Admit Card click on the link jeeadv.ac.in and follow the steps given as under:
- JEE (Advanced) Registration Number
- Enter date of Birth in the given format (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Enter your Email Address
- Click on Download Admit Card
Etoosindia Result in JEE Main 2017
29 Apr 2017
Etoosindia aims at providing JEE coaching to aspiring engineers living in every nook and corner of the country. It has nurtured the dreams of several such students by providing them quality education in the past and this year has been no exception. Etoosindia Result in JEE Main 2017 is worth appreciation. The institute saw a success rate of a whopping 73%.
Out of the 8,540 students who enrolled for coaching at Etoosindia as many as 6,234 have qualified for the next level examination that is JEE Advanced. Devansh Garg and Tushar Gautam enrolled for Etoosindia’s online programme are among the top JEE 2017 rankers. They have secured JEE Main All India Rank of 33 and 38 respectively.
For more info, Visit our page: http://www.etoosindia.com/etoosstory/successStory.do
- Mathematics Gavesh Bhardwaj Complete Mathematics Course for JEE MAINS & ADVANCED by GB sir DEMO COURSE
- Chemistry Prince Singh First Step to Physical Chemistry by PS Sir OT DEMO COURSE
- Physics Neeraj Kumar Chaudhary JEE Complete Physics for Main & Advanced by NKC Sir DEMO COURSE
- Chemistry Ram Ratan Dwivedi JEE Complete Organic & Physical Chemistry For Main and Advanced by RRD Sir DEMO COURSE
- ★★★★★ Nipun Mittal I purchased the same course ₹340 from <a href="http://www.beaniitian.in">BEANIITIAN Website</a> Electrostatics by NM Sir
- ★★★★★ Nipun Mittal i was very weak in physics but due to nm sir i got 152/180 in neet thanks sir JEE Yearlong Physics for Class 11th by NM Sir
Neeraj Kumar Chaudhary
Clear all my doubts
The special thing is that whatever he teaches its very easy to understand even if you average or below average student.
Well my concepts are very clear. JEE Problem Solving Course by NKC Sir