RBSE 12th Science Result 2020 Declared | How to Check Result
The date and time of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) for 12th science result 2020 has been declared. The state education minister declared that RBSE Class 12 Science Result 2020 will be announced today, July 8 at 4 pm, in his tweet. The students can check their RBSE 12th 2020 Science Result on the official websites, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, rajresults.nic.in. to check the Rajasthan 12th Science result the students need their roll number.
Rajasthan Class 12 Board Exams Result 2020 in Highlights
- The result will be announced on 8th July 2020
- The result will be declared at 4 pm via online mode
- The official websites to check the result is rajresults.nic.in
The total number of students who appeared for the Rajasthan board paper was 9 lakh. Out of this number 2, 39,800 were of the science stream. The result of (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) RBSE science and commerce were declared together in the last 3 to 4 years. But this time in order to avoid any sort of technical inconvenience; the Rajasthan state board declares the result of all the streams individually. Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) will soon be declaring the date and time for the announcement of science and art results.
In the previous year, the overall passing percentage of 12th science result was 92.88%. Due to the lockdown, the RBSE board got delayed in declaring the results. The exams started on 5 March and were to end on April 3 but keeping the safety and the health of the students in mind the exams got postponed. In the previous month i.e. June 2020, the RBSE conducted the remaining exams from 18 to 30 June.
How to Check Rajasthan 12th Science 2020 Result?
- Open any of the websites: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, rajresults.nic.in
- Click on the link given on the homepage “RBSE 12th Result 2020”
- On the new page enter your details: registration number, roll number, date of birth as mentioned in your RBSE Class 12 hall ticket/admit card
- The result will get loaded on the screen with individual scores in the subjects and total.