Quick Guide of Smart Courseclose
The Etoosindia SD card learning is very easy and simple.
A few simple steps, you can learning to anytime, anywhere.
※ Etoosindia learning of SD card is only available for Samsung Tablet.
- Mount SD card: tInsert SD card on the Samsung tablet.
- Connect internet: Connect to the Internet using WiFi or 3G.
- Run application: Run the Shelf Reader Application.
- Create account: Click New user to create a new account.
- Login & Activation: After login, select the desired course.
(Activation is the first one you enter only once.)
Score high with our new course by Himanshu Agarwal sir!!
11 Jan 2018
Dear all students,
We bring you a new course named as "Microbes in Human Welfare and Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production by HA Sir" prepared by our most experienced faculty i.e. Mr. Himanshu Agarwal (HA Sir). This course is designed by HA sir who is having an experience for over 16 years in teaching Botany.
He is expert and well known among students for many years for his teaching. His content is good and for those who are preaparing for examinations like NEET and AIIMS.
For more details go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/aipmt/biology/500011/n/detail.do
Wait is over students, get more topics by AA Mam
11 Jan 2018
New topic courses are introduced by AA Mam named as " Biotechnology: Principle & its Processes and Biotechnology and its Applications". This course is designed specially for you including the theory as well as discussion class which will help you to understand the concept of Zoology and attempt the questions in your NEET and AIIMS exams. AA mam is an experienced faculty for over 6 years. She has given theory in such a way that will help you to make notes in very easy manner.
To avail her lectures and for further details, go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/aipmt/biology/500010/n/detail.do
Get high marks with AA Mam
09 Dec 2017
New topic courses are introduced by AA Mam named as " Evolution by AA Mam". This course is designed specially for you including the theory as well as discussion class which will help you to understand the concept of Zoology and attempt the questions in your NEET and AIIMS exams. AA Mam is an experienced for over 6 years in teaching field. She belives in imparting knowledge to each student. She has given theory in such a way that will help you to make notes in very easy manner.
To avail her lectures and for further details, go to :http://www.etoosindia.com/faculties/aipmt/biology/500010/n/detail.do
Be the expert in Biology with MAQ sir
14 Nov 2017
Etoosindia introduces a new NEET Problem Solving Course of Biology for class 11th by MAQ sir. MAQ sir is well known experienced faculty with over 15 Years. He is very well known among students for his success tales. He has designed this course with 82 video lectures comprising of selected questions with detailed explanation.
To avail his course, go to: http://www.etoosindia.com/courses/aipmt/500481/n/detail.do
- Biology M.Asad Qureshinew First Step Course of Botany for NEET by MAQ Sir OT
- Chemistry Prince Singhnew First Step to Physical Chemistry for NEET in English by PS Sir
- Biology Himanshu Agarwalnew First Step to Botany for NEET in English by HA Sir OT DEMO COURSE
- Biology M.Asad Qureshinew NEET Complete Biology with Problem Solving Techniques by MAQ Sir DEMO COURSE
Two fixed points A and B are 20M. Apart. At time t=0, the distance between a third point is C and A is 20 M and the distance between C and B is 10 metres. The component of velocity of point C along CA and CB both is at any instant is 5 m/s. What will be the distance in metres between A and C at the instant, all the three points are collinear?NEET, Physics, Kinematics
please solve it
NEET, Physics, Newtons Law of Motion
- average velocity and speed  a body moving along a streight line travels the third of the total distance with a speed of 3m/s. the remaining distance is coverd with a speed of 4m/s. for half the time and 5m/s for the other half of the time. the average speed during the motion is? NEET, Physics, Kinematics
- ★★★★★ Asgar Khan Etoos is Frayd not provided the study material along with lecture NEET Complete Physics with Problem Solving Course by AGK Sir
- ★★★★★ Aman Mathur awesome NEET Complete Physics by AM Sir
- ★★★★★ Neeraj Kumar Chaudhary very good logical approach of sir.. NEET Complete Physics with Problem Solving Techniques by NKC Sir