NEET Exam Pattern 2022, Marking Scheme and Topic
Any student who wants to pursue their career in MBBS or BDS is mandatory to qualify for the NEET exam. The NEET exam is conducted by the national testing agency of India (NTA) the purpose behind conducting this exam is, the deserving candidates get their seats in the top medical colleges of the country. The student wishing to appear for NEET 2022 needs to understand the NEET Exam Pattern 2022.
Various times it does happen that the students don’t require the need to understand the exam pattern, but this is a gigantic mistake. Know about the NEET 2022 exam pattern with the help of the ETOOSINDIA website.
NTA NEET Exam Pattern 2022
What is the NTA Updated NEET 2022 Pattern? The entire question paper is divided into three major divisions namely physics, chemistry, and biology. There are a total of 180 multiple-choice questions. The students are given 180 minutes to solve the entire question paper. 45 questions are allotted to the physics section and chemistry section individually and 90 questions are kept for the biology section.
The students are advised to prepare the entire syllabus properly so that they do not require skipping any of the questions appearing in the exam. Also as the biology section has got more weightage and questions over the other two subjects, it becomes important for the students to understand and learn all the topics coming under the biology section. Check the NEET Chapter Wise weightage of Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
The NEET exam covers the entire NCERT curriculum of both the 11th and the 12th classes. The questions are related to the topics of physics, chemistry, and biology of the 11th and 12 classes. The exam is conducted in an offline manner in pen and paper mode. The duration of the exam is of 3 hours.
Let’s learn about NTA NEET New Exam Pattern 2022:
NEET Marking Scheme 2022
As per the NEET 2022 marking scheme, for every correct answer of the candidate 4 marks will be allotted and for every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted, the student should keep in mind that there is clear negative marking in the exam.
The aspirants should understand the marking scheme before appearing for the NEET exam so that they don’t commit any mistake while attempting the question paper.
- There will be negative marking in the neet question paper, 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- As per NTA NEET 2022 Exam pattern, no marks will be deducted in case the student doesn’t attempt the question
- Once the student has answered the question in the OMR sheet it is not possible to change the answer
- The student should not mark multiple answers as it will lead to negative marking
|Sl. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
How to Calculate the NEET 2022 Score After the Exam?
The students can get to know their NEET score after the NEET answer key is out. The student can take the help of the below-mentioned formula to know about their score:
NEET Score = (Correct answers X 4) – (Incorrect answers X 1)
By this, it becomes easy for the students to predict their score and get an idea of the college they are eligible for.
NEET Exam Pattern 2022- Guidelines for choosing the language
The student can choose the medium of language from the given options provided by the NTA. Once the option is chosen, it cannot be changed, so the students should be sure will filling the language option. If the student wishes to attempt the paper in English, then the question paper will comprise the question in the English language only and not in any other language.
The students who opt for the Hindi language will be provided a bilingual question booklet comprising of questions both in Hindi and in English. The same format will be followed in case of the students opting for regional language, the question paper will comprise of questions in two languages, English and the chosen regional language.
NEET 2022: Instructions for filling OMR Sheet
Based on the analysis here are some of the key points that the students should keep in mind before attempting the NEET paper:
- The students should use a ballpoint pen to fill the OMR sheet
- The pen will be provided by the NTA in the exam hall
- The candidate should be very careful while filling the test booklet code, any student failing to fill the code or in case fills the wrong code then it can lead the candidate in trouble.
- The rough work should be done in the space provided
If you are also a NEET aspirant then you can take the help of the ETOOSINDIA team to boost your score. The best way to prepare for the NEET exam is by practising more and more from the previous years question paper and sample question papers.
Stay updated with neet pattern 2022 & marking scheme of neet with the help of the ETOOSINDIA website.
- NEET Category Wise Cutoff Marks 2022
- Most Important Chapters For NEET 2022
- 2022 Neet Preparation Strategy for Droppers Students
- How to Start Preparing NEET Entrance Exam
- Best Books for NEET Preparation 2022-23