JEE Main Admit Card 2021 (Out) - How can I download NTA JEE Main Admit Card?
The National testing agency (NTA) has released the NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2021. To Download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card, you need to use your application number and your date of birth. The students should make sure that once they get the admit card online, they check all the details given on it, and in case of any mistake, should contact the authority as soon as possible. The NTA will open the correction window shortly, get your NTA Admit card JEE now.
You need to carry your valid photo id and the hard copy of your admit card to the exam centre. The admit card contains all the important information i.e. relevant to the paper, such as exam date & time, exam centre, signature, photograph, and other general guidelines. Once you get the admit card, check all the JEE Main Exam Detail 2021. In case you find any error then you should report it to the NTA. Hence, it is always suggested to go through the entire admit card precisely so that you don’t face any trouble afterwards.
Here we have some information for you that can help you in case you have any doubts or questions related to How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021?
How can I download JEE Main Admit Card?
How can I get my JEE Main 2021 Admit card? The JEE Main Admit Card of February session will be released in online mode. The way you can access your admit card is by using your credentials. You can use any of the below-given methods to obtain your admit card from the website of NTA.
- jee mains hall ticket 2021 download with application number and password
- jee mains hall ticket 2021 download with application number and date of birth
Forgot JEE Main 2021 Application Number and Password: What To Do Next
The student won’t be able to download the admit card if he/she doesn’t have their application number. However, in case you don’t have the application number you can use the date of birth option to get the admit card. You can also retrieve your application number or password with the help of the following methods:
METHOD 1: Check the inbox of the mail that you used during the registration. The application number is sent to the registered mail and phone number at the time of registration. Still, if you are unable to find the application number then you can take the help of METHOD 2
METHOD 2: follow the below-given steps to retrieve your password or application number.
- Visit the official page
- Click on JEE Main admit card Link, choose any one option from ‘Through Application Number & Password’ or ‘Application Number and Date of Birth’.
- You will find two options on the login page:
A.) Forgot Application Number?
B.) Forgot Password?
Once you have chosen what you want to retrieve you will get the steps to recover “Application number” and “Password”
Recommended: Download the Previous year paper and Practices them
- JEE Mains 2021 Previous Year Question Paper in Pdf Free Download
- JEE Main 2021 Sample Question Papers
A.) Forgot Application Number
1. Once you have chosen this option you will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to fill the following credentials:
a) Name of the Candidate
b) Date of Birth of the Candidate
c) Candidate’s Father’s Name
d) Candidate’s Mother’s Name
f) Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
2. Submit the credentials by clicking on the “Get application number” option.
3. you will get your application number.
B.) Forgot Password
You have three options to rest your password
- Use the security question that you selected during form filling.
- With the help of the registered mobile number. A verification text will be sent in the form of SMS to the number you have registered.
- With the help of email. A reset link with be sent on your registered email. A new page will appear on the screen where you will be asked details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, security questions & Answer, etc.
- Click on the submit option, and you will be able to reset your password.
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Choose any of the methods to download your JEE Main admit card 2021?
Method 1 – Download Admit Card through Application Number and Password
Open the official website of NTA
Click on “Download JEE Main Feb. 2021 Admit Card” button, given on the homepage
The new page will open, click on ‘Through Application Number and Password‘.
Fill the application number allotted to you at the time of registration, and the password that you have created
Click on submit and the admit card will appear on the screen.
Q. What should we carry for JEE Main 2021?
Ans. Your admit card and valid photo id are very mandatory. In case you skip to bring any of these you won’t be allowed to sit for the paper.
Q. What Not to Carry to Exam Hall?
Ans. Electronic Devices, like Cellphone, Pager, Calculator, etc. and Pieces of Paper, Books, Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, Watch/Clocks of any kind are not allowed.
Q. How can I Change Exam Centres for JEE Main 2021?
- Go through the NTA Offical Site: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the Login button and Enter Application number & Password.
- Go to " Corrections application form & edit detail.
- Now Aspirants can change JEE Mains 2021 Exam Cities.
Here Check Kota''s best Faculty JEE Online Course
Now, Here check your best faculty JEE Main & Advanced Online Course that will help you in IIT JEE 2021 Examination.
- Physics By NV Sir for IIT JEE Main & Advanced 2020
- NM Sir for IIT JEE 2020 Online Courses
- MS Sir for Physics IIT JEE Main & Advanced 2020
- MK sir Physics Video Lectures for IIT JEE 2020
- Chemistry by PS sir for IIT JEE 2020
- JH Sir IIT JEE 2020 Study Material
- SY Sir for JEE Main & Advanced 2020 Course.
- GB Sir Mathematics for IIT JEE Main & Advanced 2020
- MS Sir for IIT JEE 2020 Mathematics