JEE Main Guidelines 2021 - Check JEE Main Exam Days Guidelines by NTA
Lakhs of students in the country dream of getting into one of the top engineering colleges, by cracking the JEE Mains and the JEE advanced exam. The JEE mains can be termed as the filtration process via which capable students are chosen to get admitted to the top engineering colleges of the country. It is very important for the student to know the guidelines in context with the JEE Main 2021 Examination Day. The NTA has already released the JEE Main 2021 Exam Day Instructions. The students often commit the mistake of neglecting the guidelines which cost them a lot. So before appearing for the paper you can have a proper check on the Guidelines JEE Main 2021 Examination Day:
NTA JEE Main Guidelines 2021
- The students are requested to reach the examination centre at least an hour before on the day of the exam so that the formalities can be completed on time. The registration desk gets closed 5 minutes before the exam commences.
- It is mandatory for the students to show the admit card to the supervising officer on demand, hence no student should forget to carry his/her admit card. The candidature of the student will be rejected and he/she won’t be allowed to write the paper if the student doesn’t carry the admit card along.
- A copy of PwD certificate attested by a gazette officer should be carried by the candidates who need a scribe and have requested for the same while filling the application form
- the candidate should seat on the allotted seat as per the roll number
- The candidate should check the question paper properly, once the question paper is distributed. It should have all the pages and in the correct order
- Eating and smoking in the examination hall is prohibited and strict action will be taken if any student is found doing the same
- The students are not allowed to leave the seat during the exam without the permission of the invigilator
- The student should bring along, the copy of the documents that are to be submitted to the invigilator on the day of the exam.
Carefully read all the jee exam guidelines 2021 in order to be on the safer side. Make sure that you follow jee mains rules and regulations properly.
DO's and DON’Ts For JEE Main 2021
don’t forget the admit card
check the attendance sheet properly
bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and color pencils or crayons
reach the exam hall on time
don’t waste time on the questions you are finding extremely difficult
Don’t carry electronic gadgets
Don’t get panic looking at others
don’t wear uncomfortable clothes