Earn Top Score with JEE Advanced Mock Test Series
Self-confidence help conquers what is mostly considered 'unbeatable'. In a competitive exam like JEE too confidence is imperative. The practice is the obvious answer to gain confidence. Yet, we cannot deny the importance of question patterns.
There are two effective tools for the preparation of IIT entrance-
- Previous years' exam papers
- Mock Test Series
While many positive and negative thoughts might be running through your head, JEE Advanced Mock Tests rescue from the situation. It is a trusted analysis of your preparation. Since JEE Advanced got dressed in a new mode, i.e., online solve the JEE Advanced 2020 mock tests. These CBT are developed by the eminent JEE faculties. The test follows the exact pattern of the sample released by the official authority.
Can you afford to miss the JEE Advanced Mock Test?
Mock tests are grander tests for performance analysis which gives results question-wise. The mock test gives personalized feedback on performance through result & real-time metrics. EtoosIndia faculties have hand-picked JEE Advanced Mock Tests used by toppers. Experts count on many benefits of practicing Mock Tests for the JEE Advanced exam. Major advantages are-
- Give finishing to your preparation
- Instant evaluation
- Boost confidence
- The orientation of real exam & environment online
- Develop a strategy to write the final examination
- Helps in advanced level preparation and thus guiding the ultimate groundwork
- Improves accuracy and speed
- Last-minute revision
- Build test-taking skills
What are the questions?
The questions follow the latest pattern by NTA. JEE Advanced 2020 will be in CBT mode. It consists of 2 papers of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. There are different types of questions covering the JEE Syllabus 2020.
- Single answer questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Numerical questions
- Comprehension-based Questions
Candidate must join an online Mock Test Series to get comfortable with Computer-based mode. Each test contains a variable number of questions that candidates have to attempt in 180 minutes.
When should you take a mock test?
This is probably the most common question that hit aspirants' minds. The answer is, simply continue attempting until you gain confidence in a chapter. There are Chapterwise tests to analyze your understanding of concepts that you should attempt daily or every alternate day.
Take up a mock test series to assess your level among your peers every month. So, how many tests should you take? To score high and crack JEE, attempt 200–250 tests. But, believe me, if you can do more than that number it would be much better.
EtoosIndia JEE Advanced Mock Tests- A great help!
EtoosIndia gives students an opportunity to attempt mock tests at home. They have released a set of test papers that are prepared under the supervision of Kota's top faculties. The question paper comprises of different types of questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths following the latest pattern.
The faculties provide a solution to the mock tests in video format available on Mobile App under the title ‘VMTS' (Video Mock Test Series). The Answer key & a detailed analysis report will be available same or the next day after giving the test.
Students should practice more, identify weaknesses, and create a roadmap for further study. So, it is advisable to enroll for a test series and attempt it regularly. This will not only enhance the accuracy level but also boost confidence and speed up the problem-solving ability.
General instructions to attempt JEE Mock Test
Know the screen-
- The top right corner of the computer screen will display a countdown timer. It will show the time remaining in the exam.
- The right side of the screen has a question palette. It shows the status of each question in different colors.
- Gray- Unattended question
- Green- Answered
- Red- Unanswered
- Purple- Unanswered but marked for review
- Purple with a green checkmark- Answered but marked for review
- To go on specific question click on the number on the question palette
- Save & Next button on navigation pane saves your answer and moves to the next
- Mark for Review & Next button saves the answer, marking it for review, and moves to the next question
- Clear response button reset your marked answer
- If you want to attempt any question later and want to proceed to the next click Mark for Review & Next
- The Question paper button will display the entire questions at once.
Read the complete set of instructions about answering the questions. It is the first screen after login.
Don't think Mock Tests JEE Advanced is a wastage of time! Record results (scores) of every test you write. Candidates should compare scores for an honest conclusion and you will feel more confident and encourage to put extra effort into the final exam.
Check how ready you are to take on JEE Advanced 2020 challenge. Gear up the final preparation to cross the cut-off and like EtoosIndia say 'SCORE LIKE TOPPER'!